Bali Travel Guide


For a trip to Bali, you can currently get a Visa on arrival (VoA). You can get it at the airport for 30 days, paying $ 35, and extend it for another 30 days. In addition, you can apply for an eVOA e-visa in advance on the Molina website. You can extend this visa online once. However, you will not be able to extend it further; you will need to leave the country. Thus, this type of visa is suitable for those who are planning a short visit.

If you intend to stay in Bali for a longer period, it is advisable to obtain a social visa (B211) for "tourist" purposes. You can get it yourself for 60 days (without the possibility of extension) or use the services of a visa agency to get it for the same period with the possibility of extension twice, each time for another 60 days. After its expiration, you will need to leave the country.

You can apply for a visa online on the website of the Indonesian Immigration Service , or you can apply and pay for a visa on arrival in Indonesia, directly at the airport. Keep in mind that when applying for an e-visa, you should prepare your photo and photos of your companions (VOA e-visa applications can be submitted simultaneously for five people) in the required electronic format (you can also find this information on the website) and be able to pay online, which is 500 000 Indonesian rupees per person plus a small commission. You will also need to specify the name of the hotel where you will be staying. If you haven't decided on a hotel yet, but want to apply for a visa in advance, I recommend specifying any hotel (no one actually checks). 😊 Also, a small detail, do not apply online for a visa too early, as the visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. Once approved, the visa will be sent by email, ready to download and print, or stored on a smart device, ready to be presented to immigration officers upon arrival. Currently, e-VOA applicants do not need to create an account to apply.
Before the trip